We have updated our hours. We have suspended all walk-in appointments for the time being.
Please check our website for the most up-to-date information, including information about COVID-19 vaccine availability.
While we are seeing patients in-person, we recommend video or phone visits whenever possible.
The easiest way to make an appointment is over the portal.
When you make an appointment, please do the following:
- Add Telehealth or Video Visit to the reason for your appointment.
- Make sure that the email address in your profile is accurate. We will send the link for the visit to that email address.
- If you also want a link for the visit sent to you by text, include your number and wireless carrier in the appointment reason. WE MUST KNOW YOUR WIRELESS CARRIER to send a working link.
We are doing our best to keep everyone safe and reduce the spread of COVID-19
- We provide telehealth appointments (phone or video) when possible.
- We limit in-person visits to reduce the number of people in the office.
- We screen everyone at the door for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposures.
- We require patients to wear masks inside at all times.
- All staff wear face masks, and providers wear face masks and face shields for close patient contact.
- We wipe down all surfaces in exam rooms between patients, and deep clean the office daily.
- We provide updates, tips, and reminders about COVID-19 on our Facebook page.