Patient Portal : use the button below to access the Patient Portal
Welcome to Mt Airy Family Practice
Mt. Airy Family Practice physicians, from left to right: Linda Good, MD, David Lewis, MD, Susan Leath, MD, Thomas Lyon, MD, and Deborah Clarke, MD
We are an independent partnership of board certified family physicians, dedicated to providing high quality medical care to the community. We enjoy caring for members of the same family as well as individuals of any age. Our primary commitment is to excellence in patient care.
Mt. Airy Family Practice is recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Level III (highest level) Patient Centered Medical Home since 2008. We have an ongoing commitment to the medical home principles, which include:
* We are concerned about all aspects of your health, including behavioral health,
and are responsible for helping you coordinate your care across varied settings,
both inside and outside our office.
* We deliver care which is proven by research to be the best care whenever
* We provide support to patients in self-management of health care needs.
* We provide multiple ways in which patients may communicate with us, including physician appointments, phone, and our web-based patient portal.
* We expect patients to provide a complete medical history and information about care received outside the practice.
We are happy to welcome to our practice,
Lauren Kummer, MD
Lauren Kummer, MD is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Family Medicine at Chestnut Hill Hospital. She is a lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area and looks forward to establishing patient relationships in the Mount Airy community. Dr. Kummer sees patients of all ages, and has special interest in women’s health, preventative medicine, minor office procedures, and sports medicine.
- PATIENT PORTAL INFORMATION:
This service is available to any established patient who has received a personal activation code from the office. It allows you to send and receive privacy-protected information (such as test results, emails with the doctors or staff, referral requests, and medication renewal requests), book actual appointments, and see and update elements of your personal medical record. Next time you are in the office request your activation code and try out this enhanced method of communicating with us. You may also call the office to request that we send your activation code to you via the U.S. Mail. If you have not yet activated the patient portal, please do so.